Many people who do gamble understand that Gambling is a form of leisure and entertainment. There is, however, a small percentage of players that may not have their gambling in control.
In Order to Avoid Problems With Gambling, Please Keep The Following In Mind:
- Before you commence gaming, be sure to decide how much money you are willing to spend.
- Never try to recoup your losses – these losses may only increase.
- Take careful note of how often and for what length of time you play.
- When you find yourself on a winning streak, try to take an occasional break. Determine when is the smart time to stop.
- Always bear in mind that gambling is purely for entertainment purposes. Gambling is definitely not a way to make money quickly and pay off your debts.
- Remember that gambling is a game of chance. There are no formulas or systems to guarantee success.
- If you have ever been worried that you have a gambling problem or would like to check the results, please try our quick self-assessment test at the link below.
To find out more on problem gambling go to: www.ncpgambling.org/help-treatment/screening-tools/ or call 1800 522 4700 or visit Gamblers Anonymous
PROCEDURES FOR SELF EXCLUSION
If you feel that you are not in control of your play and would like assistance with restricting your access to Lion Slots Casino, we offer you the following options:
- A minimum 7 day cooling off period
- a minimum 6 months self-exclusion period*
In addition, we can arrange to decrease your daily, weekly and monthly deposit limits. Our guest hosts staff are on standby and will ensure your request is fulfilled in a timely manner. Should you request an increase in previously decreased deposit limit requests, such requests may only take effect after 48 hours.
Please contact us any time for immediate assistance – we are available 24/7.
*Note: If you opt for a minimum six (6) month self-exclusion period, Lion Slots Management reserves the right to keep your account/s closed indefinitely.
CASINO LIMITATIONS AND MINOR POLICY
Casino play at Lion Slots is available only to persons resident in jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited.
Please note that the minimum age of persons able to register and play at Lion Slots Online Casino is 18 years, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is the greater.
Minors may not play at this online casino under any circumstances. Any and all play by any ineligible person shall be voided, including any winnings accruing to any ineligible person. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage in order to ensure the prohibition of play by minors. While we do take steps to ensure minors are prevented from accessing Lion Slots Casino, we also acknowledge that internet access is easily and readily available in many homes and as a result, it is up to both the gaming company and the parents/guardians to work together to ensure the protection of these children from underage gaming.